Collection and usage of personal data
Kirvad Tour assumes to preserve the confidentiality of personal data provided by you through the www.kirvad.ro website by using the booking form or contact form as required by the provisions of Law 677/2001 with subsequent amendments regarding personal data. Any information provided by you will be considered and will represent your consent to be used by Kirvad Tour in accordance with the purposes listed below.
Purpose of collecting data
When registering the account, you have given consent to use your personal data to be notified by e-mail or other communications regarding updates on www.kirvad.ro website, new opportunities offered by Kirvad Tour and any onther additional information that are in your best interest.
Your data are used for the following purposes:
- To finalize bookings and purchases you have made through our website, and to respond more effectively to requests from you.
- To provide a personalized service and to ensure that you will not miss any offers or information that would be of interest.
- Telephone number and e-mail are required to finalize a reservation in order to confirm the booking and to be contacted in case of any changes to departure times.
- Other administrative purposes and internal analysis.
Transferring personal data to third parties
Kirvad Tour understands the importance of protecting the privacy of information supplied by its customers, so we do not sell nor distribute your personal information to third parties – including financial institutions, banks or airlines.
Kirvad Tour may, however, transmit information to third parties in the following cases:
- with your consent;
- if necessary the transmission of information to provide products and services requested by you;
- if the information is necessary to improve the company’s partners or facilitating your services or products requested by partner companies are entitled to use the personal data provided directly by Kirvad Tour only if their assistance is necessary;
- if your activities contrary to the terms and conditions stated by Kirvad Tour, or the instructions for use of certain products and services;
- if Kirvad Tour merges or is acquired wholly or partly by another company and the database is transferred to the new operator;
- if Kirvad Tour becomes insolvent, voluntarily or involuntarily, by the liquidator, administrator or buyer, the database can be sold, licensed, traded only with the court.